To ensure optimal use of your equipment.
We make excellent microscopic recordings of your specimen.
We can image for you fluorescently labelled samples (localization), molecular interactions (e.g. FRET), ion currents, histological stainings or unstained cells.
Either with our own systems or using your equipment in your lab.
for all brands such as Leica, Leitz, Nikon, Olympus, Zeiss *
Quality and reliability are of paramount importance in biomedical research. Our maintenance service checks essential parts of your microscope, optimizes the illumination, cleans the optics from dust and oily contaminations – for crystal clear images.
Maintenance for the following microscopes (and others):
LEICA AF, DM, DMI, SFL series, confocal and superresolution systems SP5, SP8, STED, GSD *
NIKON Eclipse NI-E, Ni-U, Ti and confocal systems A1, C1, C2+ *
OLYMPUS BX, IX, MX, SZX series and confocal systems FV1000, FV1200 *
ZEISS Axio Imager, Axio Observer, Axioplan, Axio Scope, Axiovert *
and all confocal systems such as LSM 700, 710, 780, 880, 7 MP *
* registered trademarks of their respective owner
More info on our services
- We analyse which flavour of the desired method is most adequate to your setup and your needs.
- Subsequently we establish them locally at your facilities.
- Duration 1-8 working days.
Maintenancefor all brands - Leica, Nikon, Olympus Zeiss and others
- Function test of the microscope
- Cleaning of microscope optics incl. objectives and camera
- Adjustment of illumination system(s)
- Maintenance protocol
rates are without VAT (plus 19% german VAT)
* Leica, Nikon, Olympus, Zeiss and others are registered trademarks of their respective owner.